Are you planning to add a new addition to your current cat or cats?
Are you wondering whether your cat will accept another cat?
For cat care givers or cat owners, this course looks in greater detail at how we can assess whether a cat is likely to accept another cat and gives you in-depth advice on how to introduce your cat to other animals and small children with step by step plans to maximise success.
The course will cover the following:
- Can your home support another cat?
- Will your cat accept another cat?
- Managing cats with prey species.
- Preparing the environment for successful introductions.
- Step by step introductions- how to maximise the chances of a positive introduction and ongoing relationship.
"...a great foundation for fresh cat owners and people who just started planning on working with cats/cat care takers."
"A really good and interesting course with good material."
"If you think it's perfectly easy to introduce one cat to another (as they have to simply set up who's the boss), you 100% have to learn more and this course will provide you with what you need to know before the new cat (or dog, or a newborn baby) turns up."
- On-Demand - Instant access to start the course as soon as you have completed your purchase.
- Self-Paced - Allows the you to study at your own pace without set deadlines.
- Test your knowledge - At the end of each module, there is a short quiz which you need to pass to move on to the next module.
- Access for 3 months - from the date of your purchase to complete the course
- Downloadable Certificate - you will receive an instant downloadable certificate on completion
Please check you have understood and you meet all advertised prerequisites for the course. Please also read the terms and conditions for our online courses.
> Online Courses – Prerequisites
> Online Courses – Terms and Conditions
If you have any questions about the course or the enrolment process, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org