Cat Friendly Introductions: Cats, Dogs and Babies
Are you planning to add a new addition to your current cat or cats? Are you wondering whether your cat will accept another cat? This course looks in greater detail at how we can assess whether a cat is likely to accept another cat and gives you in-depth advice on how to introduce your cat to other animals and small children with step by step plans to maximise success.
Who can do this course?
Please note if you currently work with cats and would like to learn about feline behaviour in greater depth we have a tutor-led course Advanced Feline Behaviour for Cat Professionals.
The course will cover the following:
- Introducing cats to other cats, dogs and babies
- Can your home support another cat?
- Will your cat accept another cat?
- Managing cats with prey species.
- Preparing the environment for successful introductions.
- Step by step introductions- how to maximise the chances of a positive introduction and ongoing relationship.
- This course is on-demand- the course materials will be available as soon as you complete registration.
- The course is self-paced which allows the learner to study at their own pace without set deadlines.
- At the end of the course, there is a short quiz to test your knowledge.
- Learners have 2 months from registration to complete the course, and on successful completion will receive a downloadable certificate.
- The course consists of course materials and a short multiple-choice quiz.
How much does the course cost?
If you have any questions about the course or the enrolment process, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.